RAF Waddington Golf Club was formed on a self help basis in the early 1950's by a willing band of national servicemen and short service commissioned officers. The current course plays of 18 tee boxes and 10 Greens. The 5th and 14th hole has the unusual feature of a large tree in the middle of the green.
During the years the course has become more defined with the planting of many trees. There has been considerable investment in the course infrastructure and care over recent years resulting in a much improved course, due mostly to the hard work by our Greens Keeper. This has been reflected in the increased membership.
The Club is affiliated to the English Golf Union and the Lincolnshire Union of Golf Clubs and takes an active part in County fixtures. There is a weekly Competition program to encourage and stimulate novices and experts alike.
Playing on the Waddington Course has allowed many to sample the delights of the game of golf. We encourage those beginning or refining the game to try out Waddington's golf course - very competitively priced, we are sure that you will be pleasantly surprised.
The Clubhouse is an old Canadian Pine billet erected in 1923. At some point it was converted into a cricket pavilion but now serves as a Clubhouse where Members can unwind and relax after an enjoyable round of Golf. Adjacent to the Clubhouse is a locker room where members and casual players are able to book in to the course, pay Green Fees and peruse competition results. There are also tea and coffee facilities available.